The Pram handwarmer Company Returns and refunds
If you are not completely happy with your online purchase you can return it to us, within 14 days of receipt.
Follow these steps to return your online purchase:
1. Contact us. Use our contact us page to notify us that you would like to return your purchase. Please include your order number and details of the product you would like to return.
If the product is faulty on receipt we will refund the value of the returned faulty product to your original method of payment or send you an exact replacement product (we will pay the return and replacement product postage).
If you no longer want an unopened/unused product (within 14 days of receipt), we will refund the value of the returned product to your original method of payment (returns postage to be paid by the customer).
2. Package your return. Your purchase must be in a saleable condition with original packaging intact. Please note, with the exception of faulty merchandise, we cannot accept the return of products that have been used.
3. Documentation. In the parcel, include your original delivery despatch note and make a note of the reason for return (faulty/unwanted, etc). This will enable us to process your return more efficiently.
4. Returns address. Please send your parcel to:
The Pram Handwarmer Company
115 Moor View Drive
Please remember to ask the post office for your proof of posting certificate and retain it for your reference. The post office will provide you with a parcel tracking reference. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty or defective.
5. When returning your purchase please allow 28 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed or your replacement to be despatched.
6. We will email you to let you know when your refund or your replacement order has been processed. Refunds will be processed within 7 working days of receiving your parcel. It may take up to 7 working days for the refund to show in your account.
If you experience any difficulties with the online returns process please contact us through our contact us page. Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
Refunds on postage and packaging
If we have sent a product in error or it is faulty, damaged, or of unsatisfactory quality or is unfit for purpose, we will refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid to receive and return that product, unless it was sent to you with other products which you are not returning.
In order for us to refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid, please ensure you enclose a copy of your receipt detailing the charges. Failure to do so means we will only refund you the value of the item/s we have received.
When a postal carrier returns an undeliverable package to us we issue a full refund (excluding delivery charges).
We are unable to re-send packages that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase those products, you're welcome to place a new order. A package may be 'undeliverable' because the address provided was incorrect or, following a failed delivery attempt, it has not been collected from the local collection office and has subsequently been returned to sender.
By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period, the above procedures should be followed. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us, unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty or defective.
For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry's website at:
Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to You at the point at which they are shipped to You.
In the case of standard shipping, you agree that proof of shipping by our delivery company is sufficient evidence that the goods have been shipped and are therefore your responsibility and under your ownership.
In other cases where upgraded shipping has been ordered, You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.